When: Monday – Friday at 10 a.m
Duration: 5 hours
Infants: Children from 0 to 6 years old go for free
Where: Meeting details will be provided on your booking confirmation
- Adult Ages 15+
- Kid Ages 7-14
- Infant Ages 6 and under
An authentic farm-to-table cooking class!
What to Expect:
Meet Chef Enrique and begin a fun Puerto Vallarta cooking class with a visit to one of the town markets and to the “Tortilla Factory” to get the fresh dough to hand-make your own corn tortillas.
At the market, you will also learn about the spices, chiles and the different produce cultivated in the area and how to pick them. Your Master Chef will also share about the social, historical and cultural facts of the Mexican foods.
Our Puerto Vallarta cooking class takes place in Chef Enrique’s home; he and his family are happy to welcome you for an authentic “Mi Casa es Su Casa Cooking Experience.” Cook, learn, have fun, eat and enjoy an authentic Mexican feast!
- Guided tour of the town market (in English with a Mexican accent)
- All ingredients, purified water and aguas frescas, soft drinks, tequila and mezcal tastings
- Cooking class by Master Chef and recipes
- Transportation from and back to the meeting point
Please Note: In all classes you will learn how to make tortillas, we will also cook two to four different salsas, and one or two side dishes and guacamole.
Why Choose Puerto Vallarta Cooking Class?
A Must Do Experience in PV
“The meal was delicious, the environment very homey and hospitable, and the knowledge that Enrique passed on was both interesting and detailed. We would definitely take another class from Cookin’ Vallarta!.” -ScottySJC | Nov 2019 Read this review on Trip Advisor
- Street-style taco feast: Al Pastor and Beef Barbacoa Tacos, just like in the Taqueria
- Mole from scratch (grandma’s recipe, step by step)
- Mexican-style seafood: Fish, shrimp and octopus (catch of the day)
- Chiles and Chiles, learn how to make Chiles rellenos and how to use multiple kinds of Dry and Fresh Chiles !!
- Assortment of Mexican dishes (Pozole, Tamales and much more)
- We take you to the markets where the local people go for freshness and original flavors.
- We cook everything from scratch during the class and we have a different menu for every day of the week.
- Every cooking class will serve a meal of 3 or 4 courses.
- We observe high cleanliness and hygiene standards. We purify all vegetables, water, and ice.
- Vegetarians, vegans, gluten and dairy-free guests are more than welcome, we will accommodate easily.