When: Monday – Friday at 10 a.m
Duration: 5 hours
Infants: Children from 0 to 6 years old go for free
Where: Meeting details will be provided on your booking confirmation
- Adult Ages 15+
- Kid Ages 7-14
- Infant Ages 6 and under
An authentic market-to-table cooking class!
What to Expect:
Meet Chef Enrique and begin a fun Puerto Vallarta cooking class with a visit to one of the town markets and to the “Tortilla Factory” to get the fresh dough to hand-make your own corn tortillas.
At the market, you will also learn about the spices, chiles and the different produces cultivated in the area and how to pick them. Your Master Chef will also share about the social, historical and cultural facts of the Mexican foods.
Our Puerto Vallarta cooking class takes place in Chef Enrique’s home; he and his family are happy to welcome you for an authentic “Mi Casa es Su Casa Cooking Experience.” Cook, learn, have fun, eat and enjoy an authentic Mexican feast!
This a great choice for cruise ship passengers, our meeting point is across the street from the cruise ship terminal.
- Market tour.
- All ingredients, purified water and aguas frescas, soft drinks, tequila and mezcal tastings
- Margaritas cocktail lesson
- Cooking class by Master Chef and recipes
- Transportation from and back to the meeting point
Please Note: In all classes you will learn how to make tortillas, we will also cook two to four different salsas, and one or two side dishes and guacamole.
Why Choose Puerto Vallarta Cooking Class?
A Must Do Experience in PV
“The meal was delicious, the environment very homey and hospitable, and the knowledge that Enrique passed on was both interesting and detailed. We would definitely take another class from Cookin’ Vallarta!.” -ScottySJC | Nov 2019 Read this review on Trip Advisor
- Taco feast: Al Pastor Pork Tacos, Beef Barbacoa, Chicken and Vegan Tacos, Tortillas, Jalapeños in Escabeche, Salsa and Guacamole.
- Chocolate Mole Enchiladas, Tamales, Guacamole, Tortillas and Poblano cream soup, all from scratch (grandma’s recipes)
- Catch of the Day: 3 different kinds of ceviches, Shrimp in Chipotle Sauce and Octopus or Fish Bbq, Tortillas and Guacamole.
- Albondigas (Mexican style meat balls /like grandma’s) Chiles Rellenos, Salsas, Guacamole and Tortillas
- Green Mole from Oaxaca (base of pumpkin seed and tomatillo sauce) Pozole , Carnitas , Tortillas and Tamales, Salsas and Guacamole
Daily: Tequila tasting and Margarita cocktail lesson
NOTE: We can accommodate our menu to vegans, vegetarians, gluten free, dairy free, etc.
- For private and corporate cooking classes, please get in touch with us: [email protected]
- We can always customize our cooking class for private groups.