When: Monday – Saturday at 10 a.m.
Duration: 5 hours
Infants: Children from 0 to 6 years old go for free
Where: In the home of the Chef (Meeting details will be provided on your booking confirmation9
We can also take our cooking to class to your condo or villa (Private class)
- Adult Ages 15+
- Kid Ages 7-14
- Infant Ages 6 and under
- Private Class Varies by group size
An authentic market-to-table cooking class!
What to Expect:
Meet Chef Enrique and begin a fun Puerto Vallarta cooking class with a visit to one of the town markets and to the “Tortilla Factory” to get the fresh dough to hand-make your own corn tortillas.
At the market, you will also learn about the spices, chiles and the different produces cultivated in the area and how to pick them and also about the cultural legacy behind the Mexican recipes.
Our Puerto Vallarta cooking class takes place in Chef Enrique’s home; he and his family are happy to welcome you for an authentic “Mi Casa es Su Casa Cooking Experience.” Cook, learn, have fun, eat and enjoy an authentic Mexican feast!
- We also offer Private and Customized cooking class and Chef’s Table in our kitchen or in your kitchen.
- Travel Safe, we have maximized the health and safety protocols during Covid-19
- Face masks required for travelers and guides in public areas
- Face masks and hands sanitizer provided for travelers and guides
- All utensils are sanitized between use
- Washing hands constantly is a must for all our staff
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Transportation vehicles sanitized after use.
- Staff with symptoms is paid to stay at home
- Social distancing enforced, maximum capacity for shared cooking class: 8 people
- Market tour.
- All ingredients, purified water.
- Margaritas cocktail lesson
- Cooking class by Master Chef and recipes
Please Note: In all classes you will learn how to make tortillas and different salsas, and also one or two side dishes and guacamole.
Why Choose Puerto Vallarta Cooking Class?
A Must Do Experience in PV
“The meal was delicious, the environment very homey and hospitable, and the knowledge that Enrique passed on was both interesting and detailed. We would definitely take another class from Cookin’ Vallarta!.” -ScottySJC | Nov 2019 Read this review on Trip Advisor
- Taco feast: Street style Pork or Beef Tacos, Tortillas, 5 Salsas and Guacamole.
- Chocolate Mole, Tamales, Guacamole, Tortillas and a Mexican soup, all from scratch (grandma’s recipes)
- Sea Food and Fish day: Ceviche, Mexican Style Shrimp, Octopus or Fish Bbq, Tortillas and Guacamole.
- Albondigas and Chiles Rellenos, Salsas, Guacamole and Tortillas
- Green Mole from Oaxaca (base of pumpkin seed and tomatillo sauce) Pozole and Tamales.
Daily: Margarita cocktail lesson
NOTE: We can easily customize and accommodate our menu to vegans, vegetarians, gluten free, dairy free, etc.
- Private cooking classes are now available for online booking! Click “Book Private Class” to view options.
- For team building and corporate cooking classes, please get in touch with us: [email protected]
- We can always customize our cooking class for private groups.