When:Daily at 11am except Sundays
Duration: 5 hours
Infants: Children from 0 to 6 years old go for free
Where: Meeting details will be provided on your booking confirmation
- Adult Ages 15+
- Kid Ages 7-14
- Infant Ages 6 and under
Discover the cuisine of Cabo San Lucas!
What to Expect:
Get ready to enjoy the best cooking class in Cabo San Lucas with Chef Issi Radilla. Your cooking day begins with your Master Chef guiding you through the local Mexican markets where the native families find the freshest produce.
Chef Issi will also take you to visit a “Tortilla Factory” from where you will pick the fresh dough to hand-make your own corn tortillas.
Once at the home of your chef you will learn how to cook the best of the Mexican salsas and meals. Delight yourself with your own fresh handcrafted tortilla, sip a margarita, enjoy the fruit of your labor and have lots of fun in the best authentic local family experience in Cabo San Lucas. BIENVENIDOS AMIGOS!
- Shopping for produce in the local markets
- Bottles of water, tequila tasting, soft drinks, all ingredients
- Cooking class by Master Chef for handmade tortillas, salsas and guacamole, side dishes or soup and a main course.
- On location chef
Please Note: In all classes, you will learn how to make tortillas; we will also cook two to four different salsas, and one or two side dishes and guacamole.
Why Choose Los Cabos Cooking Class?
Best cooking class ever!
” The food was great, the Radilla family wonderful people, and the whole experience very memorable. We will return for another experience soon! Thank you!” -Chris Q. | Nov 2019 Read this review on Trip Advisor
- Mole poblano from scratch (the best fiesta recipe)
- Tamales (Grandma’s recipes)
- Beef birria in adobo sauce (you’ll love it)
- Baja-style seafood and paella
- Pork tacos (Mexican style)
- An assortment of Mexican eats (gorditas, sopes, chiles rellenos…our family’s favorites)
- The best local experience in Cabo San Lucas
- We always cook from scratch with the products we buy during the tour to the local markets.
- We have limited spaces; book early!
- We purify all vegetables, water, and ice.
- Vegetarian, vegan, gluten and dairy-free guests are welcome.