Enjoy the best Cooking Experience in San Jose del Cabo with Chef Francisco Morales.
Cabo San Lucas Cooking Experience with Market Tour
When: Daily at 9:45 and 11am except Sundays
Duration: 5 hours
Infants: Children from 0 to 6 years old go for free
Where: In the chef’s kitchen (Meeting details will be provided on your booking confirmation)
We can also take our cooking experience to your condo or villa (Private class)
- Adult Ages 15+
- Kid Ages 7-14
Discover the Best of the Authentic Mexican cuisine in Cabo San Lucas!
What to Expect:
Get ready to enjoy the best cooking experience in Cabo San Lucas and spend the day with a local Chef. Your cooking day begins with your Master Chef guiding you through the local Mexican markets where the native families find the freshest produce.
Chef Issi Radilla will also take you to visit a “Tortilla Factory” from where you will pick the fresh dough to hand-make your own corn tortillas.
Once at the Chef’s kitchen you will learn how to cook the best of the Mexican salsas and meals. Delight yourself with your own fresh handcrafted tortilla, sip a margarita, enjoy the fruit of your labor and have lots of fun in the best authentic local family experience in Cabo San Lucas.
We also offer Private Experiences in our kitchen or in your kitchen:
- Chef’s Table – Private Experience
- Private Mexican Cooking Class with Market Tour
- Private Mexican Cooking Class in your Kitchen
Travel Safe: We respect and follow all health and safety protocols recommended by the authorities.
- Shopping for produce in the local markets
- Bottles of water, tequila tasting, soft drinks, all ingredients
- Cooking class by Master Chef for handmade tortillas, salsas and guacamole, side dishes or soup and a main course.
Why Choose Los Cabos Cooking Class?
Best cooking class ever!
” The food was great, the Radilla family wonderful people, and the whole experience very memorable. We will return for another experience soon! Thank you!” -Chris Q. | Nov 2019 Read this review on Trip Advisor
- Mole sauce all from scratch, learn how to cook the best fiesta recipe step by step, together with rajas Poblanas, 3 different salsas and Queso Fundido.
- Tamales (chicken, pork or vegetarian), Mexican refried beans, Pico de Gallo, Poblano Chile Sauce, Guacamole and Home-made tortillas
- Beef birria, learn how to make the best Adobo sauce, 3 different salsas, Poblano sauce, Pico de Gallo, Tortillas and Guacamole.
- Paella and Sea food day, Queso fundido with shrimp, Guacamole and picaditas, tortillas.
- Carnitas and Al Pastor Taco feast, 3 different salsas, Tortillas, Mexican refried beans
- Chiles rellenos, Enchiladas, Sopes, Salsas Guacamole…our family’s favorites)
Please Note: We can easily customize and accommodate our menu to vegans, vegetarians, gluten free, dairy free, etc.
Private cooking classes and Chef’s Table Experiences are now available for online booking! Click “Book Now” to view options.
For special requests and customized service please get in touch with us: [email protected]