When:Daily at 11am except Sundays
Duration: 5 hours
Infants: Children from 0 to 6 years old go for free
Where: Meeting details will be provided on your booking confirmation
- Adult Ages 15+
- Kid Ages 7-14
- Infant Ages 6 and under
Discover the cuisine of Cabo San Lucas!
What to Expect:
Get ready to enjoy the best cooking class in Cabo San Lucas with Chef Issi Radilla. Your cooking day begins with your Master Chef guiding you through the local Mexican markets where the native families find the freshest produce.
Chef Issi will also take you to visit a “Tortilla Factory” from where you will pick the fresh dough to hand-make your own corn tortillas.
Once at the home of your chef you will learn how to cook the best of the Mexican salsas and meals. Delight yourself with your own fresh handcrafted tortilla, sip a margarita, enjoy the fruit of your labor and have lots of fun in the best authentic local family experience in Cabo San Lucas.
Great choice for cruise ship passengers.
- We also offer Private and customized cooking classes and we will be happy to take our class to your kitchen
- Travel Safe, we have maximized the health and safety protocols during covid-19
- Face masks required for travelers and guides in public areas
- Face masks and hand s sanitizer provided for travelers and guides
- All utensils are sanitized between use
- Washing hands constantly is a must for all our staff
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Transportation vehicles sanitized after use.
- Staff with symptoms is paid to stay at home
- Social distancing enforced: Small groups activity
- Shopping for produce in the local markets
- Bottles of water, tequila tasting, soft drinks, all ingredients
- Cooking class by Master Chef for handmade tortillas, salsas and guacamole, side dishes or soup and a main course.
Please Note: In all classes, you will learn how to make tortillas; we will also cook two to four different salsas, and one or two side dishes and guacamole.
Why Choose Los Cabos Cooking Class?
Best cooking class ever!
” The food was great, the Radilla family wonderful people, and the whole experience very memorable. We will return for another experience soon! Thank you!” -Chris Q. | Nov 2019 Read this review on Trip Advisor
- Mole poblano from scratch (the best fiesta recipe)
- Tamales (Grandma’s recipes)
- Beef birria in adobo sauce (you’ll love it)
- Baja-style seafood and paella
- Pork tacos (Mexican style)
- An assortment of Mexican eats (gorditas, sopes, chiles rellenos…our family’s favorites)
- For private and corporate cooking classes, please get in touch with us: [email protected]
- We can always customize our cooking class for private groups.
- We will be happy to take our customized cooking class to your villa or condo.